Basic Life Support + Plus for Health Care Professionals
This refresher is designed to allow for shorter training times but with plenty of directed skill practice. It has been designed to help practices and surgeries comply with CQC guidelines for ensuring all primary health care settings are able to handle medical emergencies. BLS + is suitable for G.P., health clinics, care homes and other primary health care settings.
This is not just a quick bit of manikin practice we get your whole team involved and working together in realistic scenario based training. This refresher is designed in keeping health care professionals and their teams up to date and confident with CPR, AED’s and other emergency first aid skills.
Included in the refresher will be:
- Recognise an adult, child or infant in cardiac arrest, using live and resuscitation equipment
- Initiate basic life support and summon appropriate help
- Know how to use pocket masks effectively and an introduction to the Bag/Valve/Mask
- Practice with a variety of different sized manikins
- Practice defibrillation with a training AED
- Recognise and treat an adult, child or infant who is choking and practice on realistic equipment.
- Place a casualty in the recovery position
- Recognise and treat someone suffering anaphylaxis using a variety of different EpiPens
- Have fun working as a team and this training can also be used as a team building exercise.
A Basic Life Support + Plus refresher for a surgery team up to eight staff for two hours is £250.
For more information or to book a course please contact us at email@example.com
Other First Aid Courses are available including;
First Aid at Work
Emergency First Aid at Work
Paediatric First Aid
Automated External Defribrillator Training
Prices will depend on numbers attending and location of training, please email us for further details at firstname.lastname@example.org