Aims and Objectives of the Course.
To enable staff to recognise different aspects of conflict that they may encounter and to raise awareness and provide an understanding of the different methods that can be employed in helping to resolve it.
At the conclusion of this course the learners will be able to:-
- Describe the common causes of conflict
- Describe two forms of communication
- Provide an example of how communication can breakdown
- Describe a communication model that may be used to assist in resolving conflict
- Describe patterns of behaviour that may be evident within a conflict situation
- Describe the use of distance in a conflict situation
- Describe different methods for dealing with conflict situations
- Describe avoidance strategies
- Describe and utilise certain distraction techniques, including the power of voice
- Recognise and deal with ‘Role Play’ situations involving different types of conflict.
For more information or to book a course contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org